Keeping Up With Corina - Where have I been?




We're back, I've been so out of the mood for blogging but I've got my groove back. This isn't much of a blogging post at all but at least it's something to update you all on my whereabouts & what's next!
Since I've been back from Brazil, I met someone special.. ("special") what a weird term haha.. anyways! I met someone special (I promise that I will elaborate on this very very soon) so this has been where most of my attention has went. It's interesting to find time to date and raise a child, also to make sure that this is even someone who's worthy of being around your baby. So it has been pretty interesting, I'm going to make my next blog about dating / dating with kids.

I've also been running around in a frenzy with the manufacturers from my makeup line trying to get that fixed because they found traces of what could be possibly lead, which means they lied to me and aren't putting my products together the right way, so I've had to discard my lipsticks that I had and find a new company who will do it the right way. 
I also cooked dinner, like a whole meal that was actually really good for the very first time. We had grilled Salmon, brown rice and grilled veggies! It was the bomb. Well for anything I've ever made, I actually didn't under cook anything this time and yeah.. like I said, just wow. 
Guys, I'm so proud! Hopefully I'll start making more yummy things and maybe show you.
(Corina Stewart? JOKES
Anywho, have some photos from earlier today. Random bored selfies while waiting for 'bae' to pick us up to grab dinner items.
Xochitl wasn't in the mood to have my shit apparently, she' much rather watch We Bare Bears than talk to me ahahaha.
What are some of your kids favorite shows? / What don't you let them watch?
 How have you been doing?



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment