Boardwalk Blues + Last Minute Easter Shopping


I've decided to make this post a quick one since I didn't realize that we have a family photoshoot tomorrow for Easter. My mother called me this morning to 'just remind me' when she hadn't told me to begin with!

Yesterday I took Niah up to my uncle's house, an hours drive so she could spend the day helping out with the horses that he owns since she's no longer attending school for the time being and has a huge heart for animals. She was super excited to roll her sleeves up and get dirty / spend time with the animals the entire day.

On the other hand, I got Xochitl all dressed so we could do some last minute Easter gift shopping. I thought it'd be nice afterwards to stop by the boardwalk and get some cotton candy or see the water.. ya know, something to do while we were out. Of course I can't take her anywhere and expect her to be on her best behavior.

Recently she has learned about breasts and how women have them but (most) men have chests unless they're a little heavier (Niah: then what are they called?) then they have "moobs". Wrong idea to tell a 2 year old who's at the point in life where they literally repeat EVERYTHING.
When we get there, the first thing she does is spot everyone with breasts and calls them out at the top of her lungs; "BOOBIES" "BIG BOOBIES" "BOOBIES" "HAHAHA MOOBIES". 
I wanted to turn into an ant and be squashed in that moment ugh, it was so so so soo embarrassing. 

Anyways, what do you all have planned for the holidays? I'd love to hear.


Outfit details: 
§25.50 - Dress | §5.99 -  Bow | Earrings | Purse * | §6.50 - Pacifier | Shoes* | §6.99 - Socks 

(* No longer in stores or unreleased but will be out soon)

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your pics :D Our family is going on holiday soon to Paris :) I will be sure to order this dress !

    ~ Mama Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! So exciting! Please post photos and link them when you do, I'd love to see. ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi I just wanted to stop and say that your kids are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii wcif the base of her skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((OOC: Her skin is from scratch, the only thing that was used was the tone ramp from another skin!!))

      Delete